How Do You Write Good SEO Content?
Google is keen on delivering the best results for every search. So, it is not a wonder, if your website is being inspected for user behaviour. As Google ranks your site based on what your visitors like, not what they see.
You just can’t throw a bunch of words and expect users to like it! If you are expecting more traffic to your website, you must regularly post fresh contents on your website that interacts/engages with the users. So you must build it the right way. Here are some tricks from the best SEO Company, on how to do it –
- Connect Emotionally – The emotions connected with the content, prompts the users behave on its relevance to their need at a time. It is about how committed the brand delivers on its commitment.
- Brings Delight – When a user reads the content, it should bring some joy and be presented in an engaging way. May be it can have stunning images or some quality videos, but it should make the user feel happy.
- Respects the users – A Good content respects the time of the users, earns their attention and rewards the user’s attention with informative and they would enjoy reading.
- Realistic – A well-written content is realistic, and is not simply vague.
- Crafted for the right audience – The content must be written for the right set of audience, and it should appeal them.
- Usage of appropriate keywords – It is a great idea to spice up the writing with appropriate keywords and not force keywords which are inappropriate. This is the case with any SEO So, make sure to include your keyword in the title, H1 and H2. You should also be trying to use variations of the keyword, ideally it should be natural.
It is not really hard to rank high in the Google ranking, but it requires quality content crafted to the right audience. So create effective contents to gain the best results.