Reasons Why Website Speed Matters
How long do you wait for a website to load? Not more than 5 sec! Do I’m wrong? Well, according to statistics, half of us don’t even wait two seconds for website content to pop up! This is the reason why webpage speed is essential for every business. Are you a businessman who wants to increase sales? Make your site load faster with the help of SEO specialist. In case if you didn’t optimize your website with effective SEO services, your site loads slowly, and as a result, you’ll lose out on sales and traffic.
Here are some more reasons why website speed matters,
- Long loading time gradually stunts your natural growth and word-of-mouth. Finally, this will hurt your brand in the long run.
- Did you know 40% of people will abandon your site if it takes longer than 3 seconds to load? Yes, slow websites kill conversions!
- Website load speed is your number one priority when it comes to user experience. If you fail to give them as quickly as possible, it leads to an instant drop-off in visitors.
- Did you know 47% of people expect your site to load in less than 2 seconds? And research says 40% will abandon it entirely if it takes longer than 3 seconds!
- First impressions are vital on the web. If your website loads fast, you’ve instantly made a strong first impression.
The Bottom Line
There are two basic factors involved in positive user experience. They are, give visitors what they’re looking for, and give it to them fast. You can make it possible with the help of the fine SEO website. Help your site load faster and improve in traffic and search engine rankings.