SEO Statistics to Look On For Successful 2019
Google’s heavily investing to be the best. SEO are trying to adapt to changes that follow. That’s how SEO trends are born. Research says, growing SEO has been named by 61% of companies as their biggest priority for 2018. Other key findings of this research have shown that generating website SEO traffic has been the biggest marketing challenge, and paid advertising was named the “most over-rated” marketing tactic. To help you get a step closer to becoming one, below, we have collected some SEO statistics to help you understand and apply SEO in 2019 with the help of SEO agency.
Did you know?
- Links are one of the top Google ranking factors, but Google has said that social media shares don’t count as individual links.
- Your organic traffic will get increased by as much as 111% if you update and republish the old blog posts with a new idea based content and images.
- More than 30% of mobile searches are related to a location.
- 72% of consumers, who did a local search, visited a store within five miles. E.g., “Local auto repair shop.”
- Google “near me” searches have increased by two times over the past year.
- Long-form quality content (article or blog) of over 1,000 words consistently receives more shares and links than shorter form content. Also, quality content and link building are the two most important signals used by Google to rank your website for search.
- Search engine marketing on video will capture the largest share of online spend with the online display taking the second largest share.
Are you looking to maximize your search performance in 2019? Choose the right SEO website to devise the right strategy for your business and improve performance!