Why Your Videos Aren’t as Successful as Your Blog Posts?
The rising popularity of video content is causing marketers across the board to flock to the bandwagon. Like many others, you’ve had a great deal of success with many of your blog posts, but why aren’t the videos following suit?
Well, there are many reasons why your videos might not be getting the search engine love they deserve. Let’s talk about four of the big ones.
- You’re creating the Video with the Same Approach as a Blog Post
- Your Videos Aren’t Properly Aligned with Your Webpages
- Your Thumbnail Image Isn’t Drawing Interest
- You Aren’t Using an Optimized Transcript
To avoid these issues, and add the needful based on the current, you should seek the help of professionals who offers effective SEO services.
How to Create Compelling, Inspiring, and Actionable Online Videos?
- Educate your Customers with Video & Prove Yourself
- Optimize Your Video for SEO – Tag it Up
- Use Humour in Your Video. Stop Being So Boring!
- Make your Video Feature the Best 10 Seconds Ever
- Centre Your Video Around the Story, Not The Sale
Keep these points in mind, and you will be putting yourself in a position to be on the search engines’ good side with the help of Google SEO plans.
As the web continues to transform into a video-centric world, getting your videos, whether on YouTube, your website, or any other video platform to rank well is hugely important. The good news is, luckily we have SEO experts who have more effective strategies that will make your video rand and boost your sale.