The Future of Voice Search: 2020 And Beyond
Things are going to change in a big way, and if you aren’t preparing now, you’re going to miss the boat. Are you ready for SEO in 2020? I know you’re probably saying, “Yes, but what is the best SEO factor for 2020 and beyond?” The biggest change to SEO next year is going to be the growth of voice search. So for 2020 and beyond, consider optimizing your website for voice search with the help of SEO agency.
Did you know?
- 50% and more of all searches will be done using voice by 2020.
- 55% of Australian will have a smart speaker by 2022.
- 50% of all online searches will be voice-based by 2020.
- 31% of smartphone users worldwide use voice technology at least once a week.
- 65% of adults aged 25 to 49 use voice search at least once a day.
- 30% of all website sessions will be conducted without a screen by 2020.
These statists show the importance of optimizing your website. So, now, you may be asking yourself, “how it is possible?” Hire a leading SEO consultant, and implement the voice search on your website. Voice search essentially allows users to speak into a device as opposed to typing keywords into a search query to generate results. The audio technology uses speech recognition to understand what users are saying with extreme precision. It then delivers results orally to the user. Although it seems like a brand-new concept, voice search technology has been around for a while. Programs such as speech-to-text and voice dialing are great examples of voice search. This new technology will be the key to successful brands in the future. So, why not make use of it, and have a complete SEO website?